| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Palermo, Sicily in June is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of water accrues during on average 4 days.
- The shortest day is 14:37 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo, Sicily June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo, Sicily: