| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Palermo, Sicily in April is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 66mm (2.6in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo, Sicily April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo, Sicily: