| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Palermo, Sicily in November is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 99mm (3.9in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo, Sicily November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo, Sicily: