| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Palermo, Sicily in May is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo, Sicily May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo, Sicily: