| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Palermo, Sicily in January is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with rain once in a while. Circa 99mm (3.9in) of fluid is transfered during on average 15 days.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo, Sicily January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo, Sicily: