| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Palermo, Sicily in February is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 84mm (3.3in) of fluid falls across an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo, Sicily February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo, Sicily: