| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Palermo, Sicily in December is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry with rain once in a while. Circa 115mm (4.5in) of liquid falls across on average 15 days.
- The shortest day is 9:30 long and the longest day is 9:41 long with an average length of 9:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Palermo, Sicily December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Palermo, Sicily: